Sunday, March 4, 2012

Tampi Flea...fooling around, yoga poses and then some...

Aside from my lifelong dream to be a cashier, I also wanted to be a designer or a personal shopper. Imagine buying all those pretty little things without slashing off your own savings account? I guess that's how I always looked at it. Sometimes, the climax of happiness in buying stuff is actually in the process not on the 'owning-it-part'. It's true that when you like something - you buy it and you're happy. But have you forgotten that tingly feeling when you are in that particular moment of buying it? That's what I'm talking about! So, in line with this happy feeling...I have decided not to waste my 3 Bangkok trips last year and shopped till I can no longer carry it back here in Singapore. The purpose of these shopping trips - to join FLEAS! 

I have been doing bazaars and fleas in the Philippines and it has always been fun! Last Christmas, Rhia and I braved the Fleascape event at Somerset to sell the BKK finds. It was a one day event and it was crazee! It was raining the whole day and the location was in the parking lot. Top it off with stage mums trying to pick a fight. Oh well...experience! Still fun though! Haha. Thanks to our awesome friends for helping us and supporting us that day.

Since we still have some leftover stuff we weren't able to sell, we have decided to join another flea in Tampi. This time it was more chillax and stress free. Well, aside from the bipolar Singapore weather trying to initiate rain showers and sun rays at the same time. Rhia is in Aus so it was me, My and DK left on the flea bandwagon.
 First day setup
Waiting for shoppers
My gels My and DK
Almost time to pack up - just playing around...Yoga pose 1..planking na lang :P!
Yoga pose 2
Second day setup - no rain this time :)
Stash
 Styling area
Halukay ube zone!

The 2 day flea was really tiring but we managed to sell loads of stuff and have fun at the same time. Thanks to My and DK for sharing the experience. And to AM, Ponch, Antoni and Dudang who chilled with us at our stall plus some special guest friends who bought clothes from us. Weee! Bisous!

No comments:

Post a Comment