Thursday, March 1, 2012

First Day of My Favorite Month!

Hello March!

Today has been awesome so far. Nothing really special aside from the fact that I'm feeling extra giddy today as it marks the first day of my favorite month. Hello Birthday Month! *woot woot* This morning, Pumpkin randomly brought a cake she baked a night before. It wasn't particularly for me but I just owned it. Hahaha. I felt it was my first birthday cake for the month. Lol! But it was really good...congrats Michy! First cake - success!

Today was also the first time I ate at Kebab Station (Greek-Turkish infused food house near the office). Their Pita Doner wasn't that bad. In fact, I thought it was yummy. I finished the whole thing. Nom nom nom.

The afternoon was filled with work stuff and meetings. Took off at 7PM and did my usual walkathon from office to home while talking to my folks in the phone.

Now, I'm squeezing in a blog post. Have loads of backlog I've been meaning to post. I'll find time this weekend. For now, I'm off to run in the park connector with the boyfie. Must lose weight.

Hopefully, later tonight I can catch the latest episode of Jane by Design and enjoy the rest of the day or whatever is left of it. The 1st of March has shown a lot of promise and fun. How was your day today?
Awesome March ahead y'all!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment