Monday, March 5, 2012

Post Vday Date (part 1 of 4) : DB Lunch

Bu and I didn't have a chance to celebrate Vday last Feb 14 since he was miles away getting chummies with the elephants :P. He was in BKK for a business trip so it was a long distance / iMessage love affair. Anyway, here's the Post Vday version of our date. The original plan was to eat lunch at Mozza before the show starts. Unfortunately, it was packed and we didn't call to reserve a table...boo hoo! Oh well, thanks to DB for saving the hungry bears and having a table for two available. I'm not complaining, I have eaten there before and it was a fab experience.
This time, we avoided the steak and burgers. It was meant to be a cheat day but we didn't want to push it.
Unlimited bread ftw! We were so hungry we finished the first serving in a heartbeat :|
Bu's Casserole Espagnole (Mussels, Clams, Shrimp, Chorizo, Olives and Tomatoes) - YUM! 
My Eggs Benny (Ham, Spinach, Hollandaise Sauce and English Muffin)
Poached to perfection! I'm still dreaming about it :) I wantieeee!
Bu's drink: The Pain Reducer (Green Apple, Lemon and Orange juice)
For dessert: Claufotis Au Chocolat (Warm Flourless Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Sorbet and Vanilla Ice Cream. Perfect way to end the meal. I can still imagine the warm chocolate syrup oozing from the cake after the first slice. Aww...
Love love the lacey blue dress I wore. Ready for summer :)
 Happy Vday Bu! Better late than never! :) Lovely lunch to start our all day date! <3 <3 <3
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment