Sunday, March 11, 2012

Post Vday Date (part 2 of 4) : The Illusionists

Honestly, I wasn't really a fan of magic shows. Aside from the fact that I find it unreal, my eyes are too slow to catch the tricks. But it's not something I'm completely crossing off my list of things to watch. The boyfie anyway is so up for it so why not give it a try. And so, we've decided it to be our post vday show to watch.
 The stage which changes every time there's a big act.
 15minute break - popcorn time!
All in all, it was a great show! I actually enjoyed the whole thing. There were 6 magicians in the show and I would have to say that The Mentalist is the most memorable one. He didn't have any grand tricks that would require loads of props but he was really good. He left me with an unanswerable question - 'How the hell did he do that?' Who knew that mind reading was really a kind of magic. I guess I will never ever find out. Kudos to the rest of the magicians too - The Grand Illusionist, The Escapologist, The Gentleman, The Trickster and the The Anti Conjuror.
I may not have been able to convince Bu to watch Wicked with me but this time it was different. Magic is definitely the answer. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment